11 a.m. service only. A celebration of new babies in our FOL family when we dedicate them to the Lord. See below for participation details.
- Immediate families only (babies with parents and siblings not aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.) will be welcomed on stage for the dedication
- All mothers are welcome to participate in a short, on-camera interview that will be edited into a special video shown before dedication
- The video shoot is on Monday, September 18 at 6:00 p.m.; meet in the classroom wing.
- Do not wear green for video shoot
- We prefer no babies in on-screen interview. We will have volunteers helping if you need someone to watch your baby during the interview.
- Interview should take 5-10 minutes to shoot
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of interview questions ahead of time
- All babies will be given a personalized baby Bible
- All babies will be given a dedication certificate
- Familes will be gifted a free, quick photoshoot with their baby and family directly after 11 a.m. service